Soy-Based Adhesive | Formaldehyde Free | And only available in Australia from Gen-Eco Environmental Wood Products.
When we say PureBond technology is "formaldehyde-free", we're describing the way our hardwood plywood panels are comprised of no added formaldehyde components and assembled with no added formaldehyde adhesives.
Replacing traditional urea formaldehyde (UF) hardwood plywood construction with soy-based PureBond eliminates any added formaldehyde from standard veneer-core and pMDI composite hardwood plywood core panels.
That's great news for our employees, our customers and the air we all breathe.
- PureBond technology utilizes formaldehyde-free, soy-based assembly technology
- PureBond technology significantly reduces interior formaldehyde emissions in comparison with UF technology
- PureBond veneer-core panels are cost-competitive with traditional panels made using UF construction
- PureBond Panels are FSC® certified
- PureBond is distributed exclusively in Australia by GEN-ECO Environmental Wood Products.
Face Grades: AB and AC
|Sheet Size||Pack Qty||Avg Sheet Weight|
|2440 x 1220 x 6mm||70||10.3kg|
|2440 x 1220 x 9mm||50||15.4kg|
|2440 x 1220 x 12mm||40||20.5kg|
|2440 x 1220 x 15mm||30||25.7kg|
|2440 x 1220 x 18mm||25||30.8kg|
|2440 x 1220 x 25mm||20||41.1kg|
|2440 x 1220 x 30mm||15||51.4kg|
|3050 x 1220 x 9mm||50||19.3kg|
|3050 x 1220 x 12mm||40||25.7kg|
|3050 x 1220 x 15mm||30||32.0kg|
|3050 x 1220 x 18mm||25||38.5kg|
|3050 x 1220 x 25mm||20||51.3kg|
|3050 x 1220 x 30mm||15||64.1kg|